Digital Marketing & Entrepreneurship
The 5-Step Plan to Promote your Business Online to Get Results.
The webinar will starts in
Please share this page with your friends
A FREE Live Event, not to be missed:
It can be easy to get out of focus and lose momentum in our life and business in this fast-paced world and get discouraged when we have the feeling of having so much to catch up such as the essential digital skills to succeed in a connected world.
To quick start this new year 2017 and reset bold objectives, I would like to invite you to a free live event where I will reveal :
• The five easiest steps to create a strong online presence and promote your business or expertise online
• Why you should only focus on attracting your desired clients
• The three factors that determine success or failure online
• How to build a suite of products that generates money whilst you sleep
• LIVE Q&A with Francine to answer every question you have about using digital tools to promote your business online
• . . . AND how to do ALL of this on your own even with no technical skills.
If you are a business owner, a consultant, a coach, a trainer, a freelancer, or a professional looking to learn about the digital opportunity to create a profitable business online, join me on Monday 23/01/2017 at 7 pm GMT to get the strategies and tips to activate highly practical insights and add more $ in your business this year.
Your Webinar Host
Francine Beleyi is a digital strategist, change consultant and entrepreneurial journalist. Her passion for positive transformation led her to create nucleus of change, a consultancy that helps people and organisations to adapt and thrive in the digital. She is also the founder of MyDigitalPal.com where she teaches business owners, consultants and other freelancers how to leverage the digital tools to start and grow their businesses. You can also visit her personal website.
To register and ask questions live please register below
Enter Your Detail Below To Save Your Webinar Seat
We guarantee your information will never be shared.