Leadership & Entrepreneurship
Why Should Professional Women Build Personal Brand Equity In A Digital Age?
A FREE Live Event, not to be missed:
Join us in a live online event to celebrate the International Women’s Day on Wednesday 8th March at 1pm GMT, with Francine Beleyi, Digital strategist, communication & marketing consultant, founder of nucleus of change and mydigitalpal.com.
If you are a woman entrepreneur, executive, self-employed or professional looking to get ahead in your personal & professional life, this is a FREE must-attend event to celebrate the International women’s day.
In this live presentation you will learn:
• Why you should build a personal brand in a digital age
• What stops people from creating a powerful personal brand?
• Francine Beleyi’s framework, ‘The 7 Pillars Of Personal Branding In A Digital AgeTM’ to build a powerful personal brand that resonates with your desired audience
• All attendees will get a free download of the upcoming book ‘The 7 Pillars Of Personal Branding In A Digital Age TM’
• A lucky person will get the chance to win a Personal Branding programme with Francine Beleyi worth £1299
#BeBoldForChange and step up to make the impact you want to do. Book your place now.
Your Webinar Host
Francine Beleyi is a digital strategist, communication consultant and entrepreneurial journalist. Her passion for positive transformation led her to create nucleus of change, a consultancy that helps people and organisations to adapt and thrive in the digital. She is also the founder of MyDigitalPal.com where she teaches business owners, consultants and other freelancers how to leverage the digital tools to start and grow their businesses. You can also visit her personal website.